Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Would have been 6 Years Today...

Ok... So today should have been mine and Mr Devines 6 year anniversary. The fact that we're not together and spending the evening celebrating makes me really sad. It's such a shame he caught Peter Pan Syndrome.
I can't help but think back to this time last year when we went to a really flash place in Brookmans Park for a lovely meal, where we chatted about the previous 5 years together what was next... I'm gutted there is no 'whats coming next'

I hold my hands up and I did text him this morning;
Me: I'll be thinking about us all day today, I wish we could have made 6 years Gorgeous Boy xx
Him: I won't lie, today is hard :-( xx
*queue lump in throat and welling up eyes*

I recently added @TheNoteBook onto my Twitter account and they have tweeted lots of lovely quotes this past few days, I feel like they are all aimed and me!

- Don't give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about
- If you spend too long holding on to the one who treats you like an option, you will miss finding  someone who treats you like a priority
- If you fight like you're married, talk like best friends, and flirt like first loves, you're meant to be
-  Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish them

I'm pining for us to work it out but reality is we were together for 6 years and he made any excuse not to buy a house with me, he wouldn't calm down any of his football or cricket (I'm not a nag but 6 days a week is a bit excessive), he never put me first and was a tiny bit lazy. 
I want to be his priority like he is mine, I want us to be on the same page, but we're not....
Maybe its not Peter Pan Syndrome, maybe I'm just not his Tinkerbell. Shame :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment