I've never really experienced being lonely before, I find myself alone all the time recently.
My 6 year relationship has ended which has hit me like a slow moving train and now I have no idea what to do.
I have hardly any single friends, I have LOTS of engaged friends and I have even more happy in relationship friends. Whilst I am a miserable, could-cry-at-any-moment mess...I never really thought I'd stop forgetting to breathe like I have these past 8 weeks.
* I could leave the country move somewhere far away and start again but I'm not sure it would help. My heart & head have to come with me right?
* I could do something life changing, start a career I've always wanted to do but there are several things I fancy and I'm a terrible decision maker so that's no good.
* I could party hard, drink heavy and find someome to boost my ego but that will definitely make me feel like crap.
* I could keep busy take each day as it comes and see what happens.... yea that sounds good. But, I don't actually think I have a choice.
'Times a healer, Plenty more fish in the sea, you're too good for him' and such do not help me feel any better. Not one bit..
Being a grown up sucks... Just saying...
xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment