Friday, 12 August 2011

Update

So its now August... a few months since my last posts.

I found out a few days ago that he has a new lady in his life. I had to find out by seeing them together, worst thing I have ever had to see in my life.
Makes sense as to why I've had no messages or phone calls for a month.
I feel like I meant nothing to him and he had made me look and feel a fool in front of our friends/
Valium and sleeping pills are my new life... not good.

I go to Majorca in a week or so with the Ponies. Not sure if it will help or hinder due to the memories I have of him out there but I have to try.

Can honestly say, hand on my heart I never knew I could feel as low as I have been feeling.
Who knew the man I love would do this to me....

No comments:

Post a Comment